After the MV i watched this
omg, look at baro's hair ^^
omg, look at baro's hair ^^
[Twitter|110914] Baro & Sandeul Conversation (about Baro new hairstyle?)

BARO
나 변신중이야 궁금해?????……………………………………………………………………………………………………..쉿!비밀이야!
[TRANS] I’m in the midst of transforming, are you curious?????………. Shh! It’s a secret!
SANDEUL
하나도 안궁금해! 빨리 오기나 와~~~~~!난 안궁금한데 형들이 궁금하단다ㅋㅋ
[TRANS] I’m not curious at all, hurry come~~~~~! I’m not curious, but the hyungs areㅋㅋ
@BARO920905 하나도 안궁금해! 빨리 오기나 와~!난 하나도 안궁금한데 찬이가 궁금하대ㅋㅋ
@BARO920905 Not curious! really! I’m not curious at all! Channie is curious keke
BARO
@SANDEUL920320 나 망했어! ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 삭발ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 오리알 같아ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
@SANDEUL920320: I’m done for! ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Shaved headㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Like a duck eggㅜㅜㅜㅜ
SANDEUL
@BARO920905 왜 하필 오리알이야!!!!
[TRANS] @BARO920905: Why a duck egg, of all things!!!!
@BARO920905 빨리 와~!! 오리알이라니 쪼끔 궁금해지기 시작했어ㅋㅋ
[TRANS] @BARO920905 Hurry come~!! Since you say it’s like a duck egg, I’m starting to get curiousㅋㅋ
Source: Baro+Sandeul’s Twitter
No comments:
Post a Comment