Well, most of the time i spend on watching the TV for 24/7 , watching movies while eating ^^
I found out there is another The Bodyguard II tonight.. wanna watch it? where i watch it? On Astro Citra.
I watch this movie with the whole family and its freaking funny! A Thailand movie "The Bodyguard"
A hapless bodyguard is fired from his client's son for the death of his clients father. The son is then hunted by assassins who do not want him to inherit his fathers company.
Writer:
Petchtai WongkamlaoNEXT!
I watched a comedy Thailand movie ""Suckseed"" it stars teenage actor Jirayu Laongmanee as well as first-time actors Pachara Chirathivat, Thawat Pornrattanaprasert, and Nattasha Nauljam. The film follows the antics of three secondary school students who form a rock band to impress girls, but, despite their efforts, play poorly and regularly end up losers.
I watched this yesterday.
It's a funny movie.. ya better go watch it.
What i watched today another movie but a dramatic movie , a Korean movie
starring Choi Kang-hee as Aeja a daughter of Yeong-hee (Kim Yeong-Ae)
"Goodbye Mom"
"Goodbye Mom"
Omg i cried watching this movie :")
(I can't find the trailer on youtube)
No comments:
Post a Comment