Wednesday, August 29, 2012

school life

Hey, i hope my home has a good internet connection or WiFi or somethingssssss.....

The school starts on the 1st day of the week. My heart and my soul is not in my body to study ... i'm super lazy when asked to copy everything the teachers told us... this is too much(?). 

The first two days of school, was not fun but thank god my Aisyah  present . if not i'll ended up to be a quite girl (the nerd one).

Yes. I admit it that i am a 'nerd'(good girl but not that smart) at school. This is me.

I used to be a prefect at school since 2nd grade..and i'm a free student on the 6th grade..(no prefect anymore)

Yes .I have a crush at school~ my friends said i'm crazy to fall in 'love' with the same guy since 6th grade  ... but time passed.. the feeling to like him is slowly fades away. He is a popular guy ~ I liked him 'before' he become popular... he used to be chubby in elementary school.. I know that he knows that i like him.. but i dont know is he have the same feeling to me... lately... i felt tired liking him.
i told myself its not the time for me to have a partner of my life  ... i'm still schooling   ......

i just want to be the one and only girl to my future guy...

gyahhh!!! sorry for the 'emotional' post today...

No comments: