Tuesday, October 30, 2012

you know that i love you right?

 
 
❝Be careful with my brother. To me he is the greatest brother in the world but… to someone like you he could be bad news. My brother is such a player. If he’s not answering your calls, it means he’s with another girl. I’ve been telling the same to all the other girls who came to see him. The only reason my brother is seeing you is money. Because he needs money for me, he deceives all of you.
I’m sorry. It is all because of me.❞
❝Be careful with my brother. To me he is the greatest brother in the world but… to someone like you he could be bad news. My brother is such a player. If he’s not answering your calls, it means he’s with another girl. I’ve been telling the same to all the other girls who came to see him. The only reason my brother is seeing you is money. Because he needs money for me, he deceives all of you.
I’m sorry. It is all because of me.❞

How i love it when he lowers down to her eye-level hen he's gonna tell her something ♥