Hi everyone! Finally I bought the Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% soothing gel,
my friends help me bought it since I was trapped in the house 

And finally it's mine!! kekeke~
It costs RM 32.90 (around 13 dollar) each but we bought four of it and get RM 25 (10 dollars) each! It's a bargain!
I really wanted to try this aloe gel since EXO have been promoting about it , and they're the new fresh faces for Nature Republic.
It costs RM 32.90 (around 13 dollar) each but we bought four of it and get RM 25 (10 dollars) each! It's a bargain!
I really wanted to try this aloe gel since EXO have been promoting about it , and they're the new fresh faces for Nature Republic.
ahh.... just by looking at them ... so 

I've watched reviews on YouTube and most of the reviewers gave positive feedback.
Just by applying the aloe on my face skin
I love it! It's so refreshing and not even sticky! It also smells good~
You can apply it every you like and even to your hair! I recommend this product to those have problems with hair damaged . Trust me! Since Christmas is coming soon, Nature Republic are now having SALE 
I love it! It's so refreshing and not even sticky! It also smells good~
You can apply it every you like and even to your hair! I recommend this product to those have problems with hair damaged . Trust me! Since Christmas is coming soon, Nature Republic are now having SALE 


I love the smell, somehow it's kinda refreshing .
Just like the reviews I saw before , it does moisturises the skin
Sehunnnnn~ dayum I'm in love!






No comments:
Post a Comment