At first I aim to get dekan for the whole semester during my diploma studies . But at some point, where I kind of loose hope to get that title, it is when my final paper which is "Introduction to social and cultural studies" . I did last minute revision because a few days back before the paper , I can't focus on the subject.. It felt like some like the great wall of china is blocking the stuff I need to remember in my head. And after I did the examination papers, I felt "I did the best I can" and i thought those stuff on the essay I wrote is some kind of off topic (I guess)..
[ 12th November 2014]
On that night, the night before the result came out. I really don't care like my friends do because I just don't feel anything that time. But then around nearly 12 a.m. , as usual at my bedroom all by myself on the bed , when my friends talked about it in the group chats, and they did told me they received the results already..I reopened my laptop on the bed and checked my email... yes, this is it.. I scrolled down and see my results..
CGPA : 3.70 GPA 3.70
wait .. is it? is it really is? Dekan? I'm DEKAN ?! (pointers above 3.5+)
Alhamdulillah ! I passed with flying colours!


The thing is that I was excited, and sad at the same time.. mixed feelings.. I thought I never make it happen but praise Allah thank you Allah for this amazing results.
and I think these two gifs resembled how my expression that night..alone in the bed.


The sad part is I have no one to hug ,since the whole family members in the house is already asleep. So I take my largest Totoro and hug it.. I tears in my eyes..I was moved remembering all the hard days I've been through college life...
I tend to think this way ; think positive, do the best I can , "My sister can, why can't I?"
As you guys know, I'm following my sister's footsteps in this course.. "Diploma in Arts and Design" .
The next day, I wanted to tell my parents about the results but again, sadly, they're out for work.. so I have to keep it first until they came back. . .
Thats for today, XOXO ttyl!



No comments:
Post a Comment