Monday, March 23, 2015

ALMOST COME TO AN END

Assalamualaikum , Hi, Hey Guys! It's been months since I haven't updated this blog.. as always " College life " .  How I miss updating the site but I'm sorry, due to the not in the mood and all the assignments stuff lacks me from updating lately. I'm on my study week now, classes has come to an end, assessments and assignments is yet sooner to come. Got to do a LOT of preparations for this 2nd semester's finals! I'm planning to work or anything just to get in the budget since being an Arts & Design students that requires a lot of payments and stuff, moreover as a graphic student we used to spent our money on stuffs and printing and all of that.. I'll be making YouTube videos in the future, don't forget to subscribe! And I'll be updating this blog during my two months semester break. That's all for the short update! Bye!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OUZkqhAU4TCCMj-TJEHrg

here's a throwback video I've made.. just a simple amateur singer/youtuber
haha!

XOXO, Pan

No comments: