Hi Everyone! Its been a long time since I've last update ! So today, I'll share my happiness I've achieve since I've been unemployed for almost 3 months (a.k.a. since i'm no longer school-ing ). Remember my last post about the "AmyeraBeauty" cream? Alhamdulillah, my face is now way better with this product!
So this is the product
and here is my testimony!
![]() |
| picture from my phone's camera thats why no HD pics *sob sob |
My Before Skin
and after! ^^
and My latest selca :3
I am very satisfied with this product! I recommend you guys to try it out!
![]() |
| 12th December 2013 |
and after! ^^
![]() |
| 5th March 2014 |
and My latest selca :3
![]() |
| 19th April 2014 |
I am very satisfied with this product! I recommend you guys to try it out!
*check my previous post for product's details*




No comments:
Post a Comment