Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I am now a young adult

Assalamualaikum & Hi readers ^^

              Its been a month++ since I last updated my blog, I am sorry for the short hiatus and maybe I'll be on hiatus for months again.. Alhamdulillah , my application have been accepted for my studies and now I've receive a call to attend an interview on this Saturday. I am so nervous! huhu~ There will be drawing test and short interview about why I want to continue my studies there. I'll be continuing my studies at UITM , and maybe it'll be in Sarawak. My sister was a collegian there and I'll follow her footsteps to become a graphic artist.

               Now I need to prepare myself for the interview and after a few months from now I'll be continue my studies there. I have to be independent and have to get use to the conditions there.
Follow me on instagram for updates ! @farrahmidori

And yeah, I've open a new instashop @farrahinpan where I sell beauty products  like slimming supplements , whitening supplements and make-up products.

No comments: