Monday, April 21, 2014

Pray For South Korea : Pray for Sewol

The mystery of the missing plane still haven't yet been solved. Then comes another tragedy but involving a ferry. I was shocked when I found out that a ferry that big sunk and its in Korea. I had goosebumps every time I saw,read, think about this tragedy. And you know what.. I'm actually crying right now even am about to post this topic. It hurts. I can feel their sorrow. And I keep thinking that the world is now old. Old enough to continue its life.. I'm only eighteen this year. I'm still not ready for any apocalypse . Dear god.. Ya Allah, I pray that everything will be alright. Please.

Just reading about the passenger's message to their families.. It hurts. 


Let's pray.
I'll pray with my husband
Photo: Guys i know that many of you affected in the news , so let's join Sehun to Pray .

 #PrayForSouthKorea 

Admin Baby Luhan <--- Like My Page 





'Do not lost hope' 

'Please stay strong a little bit more'
‘We are waiting’
‘Please comeback’ 
'Are you Hungry ? Let's eat with mom..'

#PrayForSouthKorea

No comments: