ola!
omg. the school is about to start again. 2nd semester. and yes. my homework were left untouched
. I still not doing any of it. "That moment when you feel like doing nothing all the day" . Omg~ This holiday i spent most of my time at home and doing nothing but nothing means like
. I bought a cute black dress but the problem is i still dont have any ideas what to wear with it. The dress was practically transparent. So basically the dress is still hanging in my wardrobe. and i bought an assymetrical (is the spelling right?
whatever
) chocolate skirt ~ i love whopping but i hate it when i'm out of money 
.
and earrings!
OMG~ my sister has only 2 days left with me here and soon she'll be going back to college. I''ll be missing her again.~ and soon will be my dad's birthday and i still don't know what to give him (presents) 
.
well, thats all. Bye beauty
~ did you notice that my every holiday post mention abt homework ~