Monday, July 9, 2012

Cruzh


9th July 2012.
8:15 p.m

My feelings wasn't well thesedays. I'm going through some ups and downs.
I get mad easilly, i cried easilly, and so basically i'm all stressed out.

Forget about that.SO, i watched Beastly for the 2nd time. And i realize that some parts of the movie was like what i'm going through. It's about a crush that lasts long for more than 4 years. It's just some kind of feeling that i can't erase from my memories. I don't know why but there's something different about this guy. To be honest, he was my 1st love/crush for all of my life untill now. But that feeling when i'm feeling that he has the same feeling towards me. Well, i hope it's not just a dream.He was a senior this year and it was his final year schooling here the same school as mine. and That moment when i wanted to stop liking/care about him , that time he always be there on my sight