Well... For somehow... I dont know why all of a sudden that i wanted to wear hijjab... Maybe Allah has opened my heart... All i need now is to collect some scarf/whatever, pashmina...all that... Did i mention that my religion teacher replaced by a male... I dont want ro mention his name here.... While he teaches the others in class, he only wants to teaches the ones whos ONLY covered their body/aurat.. For i am not wearing tudung and some of my friends were just like me, we have to sit at the back of the surau that divides us from sitting infront... just now, just after i roamed on instagram, i saw one of my friend's girlfriend that she is wearing tudung for not only at school but outside too... And i feel that s hes a good kinda girl..
i honestly don't know how to wear hijab/pashmina... Then i'll better roam the internet like Youtube to learn it from tutorials...
And now..I have to buy and collect hijab/pashmina ....and some for i use school.
p/s: hahahah! Sorry for my broken english.. ..trying to improve my english here... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment