Thursday, December 13, 2012

Can't wait!

Hi guys! This coming Sunday I'll be going to meet my girlfriends! I miss us :')    Hahahhaaa and I laugh to myself because I'm out of budget but I'll try to borrow my some $ from sis's :)    I'll be going without the hijab coz I did'nt have all the needs to wear one where theres no pins, the inner scarf and so on... I'll try my best to train myself to be unburden myself towards the hijab.
I always want to wear heels or wedges but since I'm quite taller than my friends , theres no need to wear one.... same goes to when I going out with my family, :(  one moment I wear heels, I'm quiet tall from the others and I feel weird..
The next topic I'm going to share is, today my cousins from far away is coming tonight....andddd eerrrr...hmmmmm...  nehhh... forget about that...  that's all ..bye!

No comments: