I finally received my 2012's final exam results.
It was disappointing . I felt ashamed. I tried to study but it didn't turn out as I thought it would be.
My results was... i dropped the grade. I'm afraid that on the real BIG exam for at the end of this year will ruin my life ... i HOPE its not. I HOPE I'll passed . I HOPE that I will gain marks and I have to push myself to study. I didn't nor never joined a tuition class before.. what I gain at was my weight. I'm afraid that I'd be obese and overweight. Now. I'm afraid of these things. School this year is effin tired! I need to do my responsibility as a daughter. I want to make my parents proud of what I did in everything in my life. I love my family the most.
p/s: please understand that I'll not post daily due to homeworks and others. sorry.
p/s: please understand that I'll not post daily due to homeworks and others. sorry.