I just want to be a better me. A good muslimah to Allah S.W.T . A dutiful daughter to my parents. A role model to my sibling. A good and a caring friend. A favourite blogger to my followers. A successful young business woman.
For now, I'm still trying and keep trying to be closer to god than before. I mean like I want to be on the right path. I believe in god. I believe in Allah.
There was this moment, I always wish that Allah can open my heart to learn more to my religion. I admit it. I wasn't that really responsible to do my prayers and to perform salah. Alhamdullillah now , I can feel the change in myself for what I've went through. I can see difference in me. I'm now can feel enjoyed to His creations. I felt for somehow.... grateful.
And now I'm still on my way.. learning.. and gain knowledge as much as I can about everything.
At one moment, I always wondered why must and why should we love Rasullullah? I still don't get it...
But at one moment, when my mom watched "Ustaz Kazim" 's show, I heard he mentioned about it... "Rasulullah loves his people .. us, even though we've never met him. He prays the best for us. Us. No matter what religion we are , he prayed for us. He begged to give the best for us.. I feel his love he gave us. He'll be helping us for those who always love him , when we're in need. He'll lead us when its doomsday.
I started to perform my salah is when me and my friends went to the state library .. they always go to the surau (a place just like the mosque but smaller) to salah. I was touched . I am grateful for what I've been through. Allah must have been give me great friends that can guide me to His path . I've been keeping this all these things all by myself. I never told anyone even my family about these. but I just want to share my story to my followers and my readers out there. And even you the one who is reading this. What I wish from Him has been granted. Alhamdulillah thank you Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment