Hi Assalamualaikum and Hello my pretty readers
! Before I start my story, I'd like you to watch this clip first
. If you had watched this, just skip it huehuehue 
How was it? How do you feel? Did your tears flow down to your cheeks? Well I did. I watched this clip on facebook where on my timeline, a friend of mine shared this vid. At first I was curious what type of job do they offer, and I even think that this is just some kind of a joke of something. And at the end of the clip, I did tear up. huhu.. (I'm quiet sensitive when it comes to family matter especially with our parents) . And I agree with all the specifications that needed for the job. Indeed it is the toughest job on earth. I watched it for the 2nd time and again my eyes are teary
. It is definitely no rest, 365 days, and there is no salary. It's because of love
.
Mother's day is around the corner , I admit it
I never give my mom any mother's day cards. I wanted to give more than she ever give to me , but her love and sacrifice is way big than mine.. but I'd like to say I love her.FOREVER. I'd like to be with her side forever andI even thought that I dont want to continue my studies away from her.. I just want to be with her 24/7. I may not show my love to her but I love her. I just don't know what to do and my "ego" (damn please take away my ego) .. okay , no comment on that
I just want to say I'm sorry. I love you umi.
To my fellow readers or whoever read this , Love your mom. Show her that you love her. Never to break her heart. Never say no. Treat her the best. She's your queen. The queen of your life.

For this upcoming mother's day on 11th May , any ideas what should I give or do to my mom?
No comments:
Post a Comment