Hi Guys! Assalamualaikum, finally I'm at home now and my homesick is gone thank god! I am so relieved to be at home now where I don't really have to worry about budgets and what to eat when I'm starving because I can just go to the kitchen and find something to stuff my tummy. I've lost my Nikon D5300's battery charger and I have no idea where it went.. I realized this when I was packing my luggage before head back home when I was at the dorm.. I'm so dead. This thing makes me overthink (why can't I just get myself away from being overthinking?! urghhh!) Seriously this makes me frustrating.
That's not the end of the case, around 5pm++ , when I was at my friend's car before heading to the airport, I was distracted by the missing of my watch. Dammit another problem?! Urghhhh... I searched my bagpack and still didn't find it.. Skip the night, and at home the next day, I continue searching for the watch in my backpack and thank god., THANK GOD!! I found it. Back to the first case, I think I gotta save some of my budget to buy the charger. ..
Now what can I do for money during this semester break?
I made a short list for myself, if you'd like to check it out:
- Continue with my online business (@omoblogshop)
- Start a new job by making arts stuff and sell it on the internet
VERY short list right? *me being sarcastic*
idk what I'd be doing this two months of break but I hope I can raise my bank income ;'(

No comments:
Post a Comment