Assalamualaikum and Hi Hello! Finally my coffee(s) are here! Perla coffee and Miracle Slimming coffee I bought both of them for RM150 only, it's a combo order.
Left one is for skin whitening and the right one is for body slimming. Both of them taste good, if you're a coffee lover, it's delicious! I just cant wait to see the result!
It's 20 day challenge because the Perla Coffee contains only 20 sacks so... yeah.
A few days ago, dad bought a Zumba Xbox game, I was so excited! So today, (10:00 a.m) I Zumba-ing myself for an hour! It was fun! Moreover it can detect your body movement and the game give marks , stars!
Most of the songs are fun! Pop, Salsa, Capoeira, Bollywood and so much more!
One tip I just knew how to reduce weight is by drink lots of water. It's really important to keep your body hydrated. Before you eat, make sure to drink a glass of plain warm or cold water. It helps you to fill up your tummy and you'll eat less! My target within this three months before I get my SPM results is to reduce at least 5 kg of my current weight and to be flawless Insya-Allah. My face is not flawless enough, scars here and there, acnes here and there but now its getting better since the exam ended. I am now waiting for my other product of skincare I bought online and it's affordable .. .I'll post a review about the skincare soon.
XOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment