Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Amyera Beauty Flawless Face & Body Cream

HellO!~ This product have been in my wish list for months! Finally get a chance to try it! I've seen reviews on her instagram and all I repeat ALL of her customers were satisfied using this product! 

It have a cute design packaging ~ the box in the pictures below was a little bit crushed maybe due to the postage peoples~ (sorry idk -_-)



 

Lets have a look!

The functions is written on the inner side of the box 

  
As for this small snow white, its the booster cream.. to fasten the whitening process which we have to mix this one with the night cream , It is sold separately , and this one costs MYR30 each..


As for the night cream, it have the same casing as the day cream but the night cream case is slightly bigger. It is perfectly sealed.. 



And here is the day cream looks like ..

 Soap... and which costs MYR30 (if I'm not mistaken) ..I was a little bit not satisfied since the products is only a little.. i mean like.. small? But that dis-satisfy will go away if this product suits me and makes my face flawless


I got free gift! Eye-bag collagen mask? Something like that~





Oh and this product costs MYR 80 (west Malaysia) MYR 85 (east Malaysia)
Official site @amyerabeauty
I bought this product from one of her agents, @mikha_beauty 


I'll update and post a new entry soon for the "before & after" picture after using all these products.
Luls, I've practised EXO- Growl dance and I made it! Wuuhuu! Yay *self praise*  -_-

XOXO, thank you!

No comments: