Friday, May 30, 2014

X-MEN : DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

 Hi Assalamualaikum to my beautiful muslim readers and Hello pretties! So yesterday I went to the city to settle the documents stuff for college with my parents ... (skip that) , we ate lunch ,  and around 1++pm , dad dropped us at Suria Sabah Mall just to wait for him to finish his meeting on that afternoon, and yeah its a date just the two of us,  we went to the movies to fill up the empty schedule at the time. I was planning to watch Maleficent but sadly the available seats are those "leftovers" , and I don't want to waste money to watch a movie seating on uncomfortable seats~ 


I would give this movie a 10 out of 10 stars!
I like it where all the previous X-Men movies get connected with this one, sequel for short. I wont be share spoilers for this movie because I want you to watch it yourself because its absolutely awesome!

Small spoiler: Jean Gray is ALIVE!!! hahaha.. How happy I am that she is still alive in the end ;)

No comments: