Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My new life

Quick update about my life since the month of June,

Alhamdulillah , I was selected as one of the lucky former SPM (2013) to be a university student at UITM Sarawak.

How do you feel ?
At first , I can't believe I actually given the chance to be a university(U) student . Now, I'm really grateful and thankful (duhh?) , Alhamdulillah.

How was the first week at UITM ?
We, as newbies (1st semester students) have to go through an orientation week. We call it MDS which stands for Minggu Destini Siswa/Siswi  . Where we have to go through the whole first week to recognize the U. I was there a day earlier than the registration day and ( oh my god theres a LOT to tell but I'll just skip this part..mianae ~ )  .
We were divided into groups so the facilitators can handle us at ease~ ... skip that

How do you feel for the first week of class?
Excited! I was really excited for the first class because I LOVE ARTS!
Well, its exciting but as time goes by it was really tiring. We have this packed schedule and we were given either assignments or assessments every week . Its not that all, A.D. students needs a lot of financial .. (I hate to talk about the financial part because I'm still having problem on this one) . Well basically we're poor. haha. yeah. I'm serious -_-

Do you regret joining the course?
NO. Did you know why I chose AD either than just because of my interest ? It's because I want to stay away from calculating stuff which is "Maths" to be specific , because it's stressful!!! haha!

Pictures?
I can't post pictures here (on my blog) because I'm having a hard time to search or use Internet  connection at the U....but you can see my life as a U student from my Instagram @farrahmidori .


and pictures of me (and the activities) throughout the first two months June-July



No comments: